The cost of your appointment is dependent on several factors:
- Rebates from Medicare are only available for clients with a valid Medicare card.
- You must have a current referral requesting an assessment and treatment plan in order to obtain a Medicare rebate.
- Medicare rebates are higher if you have been referred by a GP compared to any specialist referral e.g. Fertility Specialist or Gastroenterologist.
- Medicare will only pay the maximum rebate once per year after which the rebate is lower.
Finally, please note:
- A cancellation fee applies if you cancel within 48 hours of the appointment date. This fee will be added to any subsequent appointments.