Making an application to access your Super for medical costs is a simple process, as follows:
- Access the Contact Us page, complete the necessary fields and click Submit. Once we recieve the email we email you further information regarding costs and appointment availability.
- Visit your treating general practitioner (GP) and request a referral to FertilityPsych.
- After you have the GP referral, access the Pre-Assessment page and upload the referral letter from your GP and click Submit.
- We will arrange an appointment and confirm this with you.
- At the time of the appointment, access the page Video Link we will carry out the assessment. This normally takes approximately 45 – 60 minutes.
- After the appointment and receipt of payment, we will prepare a detailed report for you to submit to the ATO. This takes approximately 1 – 3 working days. It will be sent to you in a pdf format via email. We will also send the information to your GP for them to complete their form for the ATO.
- Once you have completed the ATO documentation, upload the application to the ATO – Super section of MyGov and submit. This will take about 10 minutes.
- The ATO will review your application and reply accordingly. This can take as little as 5 working days but may take up to 2 weeks.
- Once you have your approval from the ATO, send this to your Super company for them to release your money, which generally takes 2 weeks.
Please note that the above describes the standard process, should the order of any of the above present an issue then contact us to see if we can assist.
Whilst there is no standard time for this to be completed, we typically see it taking around 5 weeks.